Tamblyn Models 2011 Copyright. Website development by Sonic Beetle Multimedia
corporate/school training tv workshop junior modelling deportment & finishing model training male modelling holiday training classic model training dates & fees enrol
• Tamblyn School of Finishing & Modelling reserve the right to change class times and dates.
• Payments may be made by cheque, money order, cash in person, bank deposit (followed by forwarding of deposit confirmation to Tamblyn School of Finishing & Modelling), credit or debit card (surcharge of 3% applies for all card payments).
• A $200.00 deposit and completed enrolment form is required to secure a student’s place in any course.
• Refunds or credits will not be given if you change your mind or make a wrong selection. Refunds may be given if Tamblyn School of Finishing & Modelling is unable to deliver the service offered.
• Course fees paid may be held in credit for use towards lessons of the same value within six (6) months of deposit payment providing two (2) days notice of inability to attend has been received IN WRITING in advance of the course start.
• If you choose to take up the installment payment option, full course fee must be paid regardless if you fail to attend lessons. Total Course fee must be paid in full by commencement of final class. If you have chosen to take advantage of complete package courses offered, full payment of each individual course must be paid at the conclusion of each separate component of the course.
• Failure to notify Tamblyn School of Finishing & Modelling of inability to attend in accordance with the above terms and conditions will result in forfeiture of monies paid and the right to transfer to an alternative course date.
• Course photographs are to be purchased separately and are not included in the course cost. They can be purchased anytime after your course photo shoot and are $25.00 each or $110.00 for a set of 12 (5x7).